Eco Fusion reserves the use of its brand name and logo for the exclusive use of registered and authorized EcoFusion distributors and retailers. Authorized distributors and retailers using the EcoFusion brand on their websites may do so only in the context of the following guidelines.
While EcoFusion appreciates the business generated by its distributors/retailers, at no time can prices of EcoFusion products be advertised on any retailer/distributor’s website.
Any and all use of the EcoFusion brand on any Website must be approved by EcoFusion Flooring.or it’s parent company.
All links to the EcoFusion website must be approved by EcoFusion Flooring.or it’s parent company.
Electronic communications are dramatically changing the marketplace. The Internet has joined other media such as television, radio, yellow pages and newspapers, as valuable avenues for showcasing EcoFusion products. We strongly believe that the Internet will play an important role in promoting EcoFusion products now and in the future. It is our intent that Internet sites be used for information purposes only in relation to the EcoFusion brand. Even in committing to the Internet, EcoFusion remains likewise committed to the historical core values which have made the relationship between EcoFusion, its authorized distributors and retailers and the public so successful: superior products, excellence in customer service, quality promotion of EcoFusion’s brand image and the benefits of EcoFusion products. We value the support of distributors and retailers who share a commitment to these values.
EcoFusion owns all Intellectual Property related to the EcoFusion products, accessories and branding. Intellectual Property’ means: (a) copyrights and any other rights to any form or medium of expression; (b) trade secrets, privacy rights, and any other protection for confidential information or ideas; (c) patents and patent applications; (d) any items, information or theories which are protected under any copyright, patent, trade secret, confidentiality or other similar laws; (e) trademarks and trade names; and (f) any other similar rights or interests recognized by applicable law, associated with the Products.
EcoFusion – Distinctive Hardwood Flooring Inc. reserves the use of its brand name and logo for the exclusive use of registered and authorized EcoFusion distributors and retailers. Authorized distributors and retailers using the EcoFusion brand on their websites may do so only in a context where they are inviting potential on-line clients to visit their place of business or showrooms.
1. Prior to using the EcoFusion brand on any Website, you must receive written approval from EcoFusion Flooring. Requests for approval should be directed to the EcoFusion corporate offices at least fourteen (14) days prior to using the EcoFusion brand on the proposed Website.
a. Approved retailers will receive a non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Intellectual Property in connection with the promotion, marketing and informational services of the Products on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that EcoFusion owns and shall retain all ownership in the Intellectual Property.
b. Users of the Intellectual Property must comply, at a minimum, with EcoFusion’s guidelines regarding graphic appearance, trademark notices within EcoFusion’ standard marketing policies. c. Websites containing any specific Product pricing information will not be approved.
d. Websites, which promote or market the Products or use the Intellectual Property in any way that disparages the EcoFusion brand, will not be approved.
e. Websites, which promote or market the Products or use the Intellectual Property in illegal, deceptive, undesirable or improper practices, will not be approved.
2. You may not register or seek to register any domain names incorporating any Intellectual Property or any variant, with Network Solutions, Inc. or any other Internet domain name registration service in the United States or internationally.
3. You acknowledge and agree that the Website approval process and this Internet Advertising Policy are not intended to be and shall not be construed to be a franchise or business opportunity under the laws or regulations of the United States or any country.
4. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EcoFusion from and against all costs, damages, claims (threatened or actual) and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys fees) which may arise or derive in any way from your Website, unauthorized use of the Intellectual Property on the Website, or the unauthorized use of the Intellectual Property on the Website of someone to whom you sold the Products. Any violation of this Internet Policy may result in EcoFusion’s refusal to accept purchase orders.
5. EcoFusion reserves the right to withdraw Website approval at any time, at its sole discretion. Upon notice of approval revocation, you must immediately remove all Intellectual Property from a Website.
6. EcoFusion reserves the right to choose those retail accounts with which to do business and the right to accept or reject any purchase order from any account at any time. Any violation of this Internet Policy may result in EcoFusion’s refusal to accept purchase orders.
EcoFusion does not support any INTERNET SALES of EcoFusion Flooring and/or accessories and will not honor a warranty claim without a prior inspection by the retailer who sold the product. Retailers must provide proof that the product received was first quality material.
We believe that this Internet Policy will benefit the EcoFusion network of distributors and retailers by promoting a consistent message to the public through the Internet.
For any questions or comments, please feel free to Contact Us.